Forum » General » Support » ch said hes satisfied at Ajax, his first

ch said hes satisfied at Ajax, his first

• AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- Ajax coach Frank de Boer has confirmed Tottenham Hotspur has approached the Amsterdam club to test his interest in coaching the club. Moses Malone Jersey . In an interview with national broadcaster NOS on Tuesday, De Boer said he had been informed of Tottenhams call by Ajax football director Marc Overmars. He said that until the season ends next week, hes concerned only with Ajax, which clinched the Eredivisie title on Sunday for the fourth consecutive time. Then, hell be willing to entertain the possibility of a change, though the 43-year-old coach said hes satisfied at Ajax, his first major coaching job. "Im going to listen and talk," he said. "Then Ill make my feelings known." He added he sees room to make changes for the better at Tottenham, which appointed Tim Sherwood as head coach until the end of the season after firing his predecessor, Andre Villas-Boas, in December. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Allen Iverson Jersey . Nine-year veteran Danny¬†Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p.SHANGHAI - Patrick Reed has apologized for an outburst of language that was caught on camera during the first round of the HSBC Champions.Reed missed a 5-footer for a three-putt bogey on his 10th hole on Thursday when microphones caught him swearing at himself for the bogey by using the F-word twice and a gay slur once.Reed later said on Twitter, Im sorry for using offensive languagee today in China. Timothe Luwawu Jersey. My passion to play well got the best of me and my word choice was unacceptable.The PGA Tour issued a statement that said its policy for conduct unbecoming a professional prohibits the use of obscene language on the golf course. The tour said it would handle the matter internally. The tour does not disclose whatever discipline it imposes. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
      December 18, 2017 3:28 PM PST